Monitoring and tracking employees activity is required in order to make sure productivity and working progress. Employee working from home, frequent office tours, working from remote locations and there are other situations when company lacks to maintain regular communication and control of their employees, to tackle these situations company uses employee monitoring software which allows organizations get employees full activity report, task progress, time tracking, location tracking, meetings, lead report, time spend on particular applications in order make sure productivity and job progress. Employee monitoring software or employee management software helps organizations to evaluate employees performance and increase productivity.
Software package comes with many more benefits like it detects and notifies you of any potential insider threat, screen captures, real-time analytics data access, social media websites control, employee performance evaluation, keeping away from harmful websites, invoicing, reporting etc. We have mentioned five best employee monitoring software of 2019 on the basis of performance, review, and features.
1. Time Doctor
Time Doctor allows organizations to track employees working time, computer session monitoring, time-out popups, recordings, screenshot, invoicing and reporting. This software helps organizations to improve productivity and allow organizations to best utilize working time. Times Doctor offers free trial, and basic package starts with just $5 per month and Premium package with $9.99 per month.
Time Doctor main features:-
- Productivity evaluation
- Distraction-free work time
- Client access
- Reporting & analytics
- Screenshot capture & recording
- Website & app monitoring
- Automatic Invoicing to clients
- GPS tracking
- Multi-OS compatible
Flexiserver employee monitoring software allows reporting managers and HR organization to monitor employees attendance, performance, working hours, leaves management and official devices usage. Flexiserver offers $159 for up to 10 staff; $385 for up to 25 staff; $640 for unlimited staff (one time payment)
FlexiServer has some amazing features which run even if firewalls has been set up:-
- Automatic attendance logs
- Tracking of time spent on applications and others
- Website monitoring
- Keystroke and mouse click monitoring
- Automatic screenshots at regular intervals
Rescue Time is an amazing productivity tracking and time management software, Its insights help you understand time spending habits and help improve performance and accuracy. Rescue Time offers Free trial, Further $9 per month and $72 per year.
Rescue Time employee monitoring software provides many more advanced features such as:-
- Measuring breaks
- Detail Summarized report (graph data of individual or group’s productivity).
- On-screen reminders and a website blocking feature
- Websites visit
- Consumption Time on Phone, Apps, Calls, Meetings, and breaks.
- Automatic recording of computer activities
- Rank apps as productive or distracting
- Compare productive & unproductive days
- Mark milestones and significant achievements
Hubstaff employee monitoring software has a complete package organizations expect, With simply and easy setup it allow organizations to track employees activity and time with GPS tracking. Hubstaff offers free trial further Basic package: $5, Premium package: $9 (per month) depends users and organization size.
Hubstaff focus on productivity. It is built for business(developers) that work on an hourly basis so they can send accurate invoices to clients to pay the right amount for the actual work delivered.
Hubstaff main Features:-
- Take random screenshots
- Automatic Invoicing
- Hourly Employee Tracking
- Focus on productivity
- Timesheets with tracking
- Integration options
- GPS and location monitoring
- Log keyboard or mouse activity
- Can operate on multiple operating systems
5. iMonitor EAM
iMonitor EAM is an amazing employee monitoring software, It enables organizations to check employee productivity report and behavior analytics. iMonitor EAM Lite Agent starts with $48.95, Standard $58.75, Professional $76.75 (one-time payment) and Live Agent $95.95 (Annually).
iMonitor EAM main Features:-
- Monitor more than a thousand computers from one server alone
- Real-time alerts
- Live Remote Desktop & Control
- Filtering & Blocking
- Client Grouping Management
- Remote User Messaging
- Asset Auditing
- Centralized Database
- Password Protection
Latest posts by Santosh Kumar (see all)
- Productivity Hacks: Lessons From Top CEOs and Billionaires - December 31, 2019
- Top 10 Performing Companies in the World in 2019 - December 26, 2019
- Another whistleblower raises new allegations against Infosys CEO Salil Parekh - November 12, 2019