The Economic Times AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IoT (Internet of Things) Summit 2019 scheduled on 15th March, 2019 at Hotel Westin, Mumbai offers a platform for enterprise technology decision makers, consultants, business decision makers, process owners, CxOs, solution providers, and academia to discuss the advantages of AI and IoT to entrepreneurs and businesses.
Organizations the world over are challenged by ever-changing economic conditions, technological developments, or consumer preferences, which compel organizations to adopt smart automation solutions. Technological advancement in the form of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IoT (Internet of Things) offer huge potential to use technology for improving customer experience, intelligent automation, reassigning resources, predictive maintenance and improve process efficiencies which we will discuss in summit 2019.
According to various surveys conducted by CMR, most enterprise decision makers in major industries firmly believe that there’s a strong need for both AI and IoT in their segment. They believe that these technologies can offer immense business value, whether to dramatically enhance operational efficiency or to bring highly profitable growth. However, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to either solution. It must be customized as per every business’s unique needs.
AI and IoT Summit 2019, Panel discussions will address real-world implementations by courageous CIOs who’ve already taken the plunge and will include presentations, workshops and insights around cutting-edge research in AI and IoT by experts and solution providers on how to put AI and IoT to work for your enterprise and its business benefits.
Esteemed panelists at the AI and IoT Summit 2019 include
1.Anil Chopra, Vice President- Research and Consulting at CMR
2. Sunit Vakharia, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited
3. Ashok Asawale, Chief Information Security Officer & VP, Mahindra and Mahindra
4. Rahul Agarwal, Chief Technology Officer, PolicyBazaar.com
5. Abhimanyu, Co-founder, Agara Labs
6. Uday Deshpande, CISO, Larsen & Toubro Limited
7. Subhoroto Ghosh, Head – Data, Analytics & Responsive Technologies (DART), Allstate India
8. Sushant Rabra, Partner, KPMG
9. Alok Srivastava, Managing Director – IoT, Southeast Asia & India, Cisco
10. Utpal Chakraborty, Head of Artificial Intelligence, YES Bank
11. Vaibhav Agarwal, CEO, Inc42 Media
12. Dr. Manish Gupta, Director ML & Data Science, American Express
13. Snigdha Singh, Executive Director-Technology, Morgan Stanley
14. Maheshwaran Calavai, group head -analytics, TVS Motors
15. Vijaykumar Radhakrishnan, CISO, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd
16. Anand Pande, CISO, GSTN
17. Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao, Director, IIT Delhi
AI and IoT summit 2019 will includes such insightful topics as ‘The Third wave of AI & IOT- Beyond the Hype’, ‘Gearing up your organization for AI and IoT’, ‘AI to Improve Internal Business Processes’, ‘Getting an AI-Ready Workforce’ and much more’.
Speaking ahead of the AI and IoT summit 2019, Deepak Lamba, President, Times Strategic Solutions, said, “We live in a time of exponential change, and successful AI and IoT implementation will ensure enterprises go beyond mere automation and cost-cutting strategies and unveil previously unseen business and revenue opportunities. Organisations will have to work towards putting humans in the loop — rethinking work architecture, retraining people, and rearranging the organisation to leverage technology to transform into a smart business, and the Economic Times AI and IoT Summit 2019 brings issues such as these to the fore.”
- Read More: How AI is Revolutionizing Healthcare Sector
Now is the time for organizations to start understanding how to attain measurable value through AI and IoT powered capabilities, and this summit 2019 represents a step in helping enterprises segue into this new reality.