Artificial Intelligence (AI) is going to be a revolutionary change in simplifying complicated tasks across the industries. AI has been built on understanding human abilities and mimicking them to do difficult jobs accurately in no time. AI adaptation has been increase in significant industries.
With the start of AI, it is predicted that in the coming year, 2020, data analysis and monitoring will be done efficiently with lesser chance of errors. Starting from inbuilt AI chips into modern vehicles to the use of AI in creating smart technologies for commercial and residential purposes, the demand is going to increase more. There is a lot of conversation and hype in the market, and business leaders will continue to invest in AI technology with ROI in mind.
Gartner’s 2019 CIO Agenda survey data shows, more businesses will invest in AI, 14% of global CIOs have already deployed, and 48% will implement it in 2020.
Major Challenges in AI adaptation
What Changes To Expect In 2020?
Machine learning and AI have broader usage in the digital world. From the defense system to the medical industry, AI is a crucial development that can create more significant changes in the years to come. Some of the predictions that people can expect to happen in 2020 are as follows:
1. Engaging Interaction Between Human & AI- If it was a fantasy thought that human-machine interaction is not possible. In 2020, people will get to see more of human-machine communication. What’s more exciting is that developers are also planning to implement human intuition to AI for an in-depth analysis of data and accurate reports.
2. Identifying Fake Reports And Data– It is expected that AI will be able to figure out the fake news with deep analysis. The algorithms need to be better and stronger to detect the fakes from a given lot.
3. Human-centric AI– This is about organizing and effective management of the work done by humans instead of replacing human abilities. Thus people-focused AI may impact the system of operations across all the fields greatly.
4. Strict Privacy-Aware– Privacy has to be maintained, and it is a big challenge that AI developers face. In the coming year, it can be hoped that more efforts will be given to developing advanced AI technology to enable fair algorithms.
In a nutshell, it can be said that it is only a matter of time before people start to see the practicle benefits of AI, the adaptation will increase continuously. All it requires is to plan and project better and improved technologies in 2020 so that AI becomes a grand success across all the major sectors.
[ Also Read: How AI Influencing Banking and Financial Industry ]
- How to keep your device and data secure while working from home - March 25, 2020
- Chatbot in the banking sector: Benefits and Limitations - March 3, 2020
- Quantum Computing: the Hybrid Model of the Future - February 13, 2020