Field service Asia, 3 days (12 to 14 November 2019) conference to be held at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Singapore. Leaders from telecom, manufacturers, commercial services etc will be discussing modern and efficient ways to develop service and support operation. Digital transformation advancing industries creating new ways to facilitates customers. With innovative content focused on transforming service priorities, Field Service Asia is designed to help take your programme from a traditional customer care center to a revenue generating resource.
Back for the 3rd year, Field Service Asia is the conference where 180+ cross-industry service, support, and customer care leaders come together to build world-class service and support operations. Take home exclusive insights on the latest topics including customer experience mastery, early IoT concepts and AI from 70 + experts from Dell Technologies, Hiab, Telstra, Terumo, Lenovo, Fuji Xerox, Canon, Petronas and many more. Our highly interactive sessions ensure that you’ll learn more, meet new people, and work through your specific pain-points – all while relaxing at a beautiful island resort.
Designed to build your business and your profit, we cut out the fluff and provide you with content from the companies who have and are achieving service excellence and creating innovative strategies.
We cannot promise you that success will be instantly yours if you join. But I can guarantee that Field Service Asia will help you…
- Stay current – Get the latest trends by learning from 60+ powerful speakers
- Time saving – Obtain new ideas and feedback from others who may have already mastered the problem you’re facing
- Expand your network – Create, build, and nurture meaningful relationships
Register Now – Join your peers for Asia’s leading service event.
Latest posts by News Desk (see all)
- Ericsson Introduced new AI-powered Network Services - February 14, 2020
- Facebook is the Most Imitated Brand for Phishing Attempts: Check Point - February 10, 2020
- Gartner CIO Survey Identifies Organizational Disruption and Funding Shortfalls as Key Challenges for Governments - February 10, 2020