Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announced that it is simplifying small to midsized businesses ability to deploy enterprise capabilities like wireless access points and hybrid cloud services to improve productivity and increase bottom line. The new offerings are simple, secure and affordable, featuring technologies from Microsoft and Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, and combine on-premises and off-premises solutions that are designed for easy installation and use, dramatically reducing the need for in-house technology expertise.
New solutions combine servers, software, wireless and cloud capabilities, enabling businesses to focus on growth
Digital transformation has led to rapid advancements in cloud, connected devices, social media, data analytics and more, fueling unprecedented opportunities for businesses of all sizes. However, many SMBs lack resources to harness next-generation IT infrastructure which can be complex and costly to implement.
HPE is addressing this challenge for small and medium-sized businesses with flexible, automated deployment tools, five hybrid cloud solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure services, and purpose-built ProLiant Gen10 servers featuring the HPE Silicon Root of Trust capabilities for enhanced security¹.
HPE Delivers Complete “Wireless Office in a Box” with Small Office Deployment Solution for On-Premises Use
With the small office deployment solution, designed for small, remote and branch offices, SMBs receive everything they need to easily deploy a flexible and reliable business IT infrastructure. This new solution delivers fast, automated on-premises set up and connection of HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers and Aruba network switches and wireless access points through simplified, point-and-click software tools.
Business-Essential Hybrid Cloud Services Made Easy by HPE and Microsoft
HPE and Microsoft are empowering SMBs with tools to simplify IT and improve processes with a set of five new hybrid cloud solutions. Designed to build upon the core features of the new HPE ProLiant DL20 and ML30 Gen10 servers with Microsoft Azure, these hybrid cloud offers provide the essential path to enhance productivity, improve IT service delivery and increase profits. The new offers are:
- Hybrid File and Backup
- Hybrid Web Hosting
- Hybrid Virtualization
- Hybrid Development and Test
- Hybrid Database
Right-Sized Secure Servers for Simple and Secure Management:
The new HPE ProLiant DL20 and ML30 Gen10 servers are joining the award winning family of the industry’s most secure servers¹ that are purpose-built for small and medium-sized business with large enterprise aspirations. With the right balance of capability and capacity, these servers provide class-leading management features through the HPE iLO 5.0 which includes the HPE-exclusive Silicon Root of Trust for enhanced security capabilities¹.
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server: Ideal for core business applications, whether deployed in bare-metal or virtualized environments, this flexible, affordable tower server can easily tailor configurations to meet specific application or performance goals. This flexibility comes from a range of Intel Pentium, Core or Xeon processors, up to 64GB of fast 2666MT/s DDR4 DIMMs, and a choice of four Large Form Factor or eight Small Form Factor drives.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Server: Compact and versatile, this rack server packs enterprise-class performance into a 1U chassis only 15 inches deep for space-constrained environments. With a wide range of Intel processor choices, storage capacity options in small or large form factor HDD, SSD and high-performance, low-latency M.2 NVMe drives, the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 delivers exceptional performance, flexibility and value in a highly space-efficient form factor.
The new HPE Rapid Setup Software is a simple, guided tool for trouble-free system installation, setup, and configuration. It offers a stepwise, easy-to-follow process that can save customers up to 70 percent of the time typically required to install and configure hardware and software.²
“We are making it easier than ever for smaller businesses to adopt contemporary IT to support various needs and improve services and profitability,” said Joybrata Mukherjee, Director – Channel, SI, Alliances and Service Providers, HPE India. “By empowering SMBs with hybrid cloud solutions designed specifically for their workloads, we are accelerating business outcomes and guaranteeing trust in our flexible and reliable products.”
“At Microsoft, we are committed to delivering new features with our Azure hybrid cloud stack that enable customers to target any workload, no matter the company size,” said Rodrigo Rocha, a general manager at Microsoft. “Through our collaboration with HPE to bring packaged hybrid IT solutions that eliminate complexity and reduce costs, we’re enabling our SMB customers to increase their business potential and achieve new growth.”
Latest posts by News Desk (see all)
- 5G to Support More Than 10% of Global Mobiles Connections by 2023 : Cisco Report - February 19, 2020
- Organizations consider cybersecurity as an afterthought despite growth in attacks: EY survey - February 18, 2020
- Ericsson Introduced new AI-powered Network Services - February 14, 2020