Digitate, a software unit of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a global IT services Organization announced that its cognitive automation platform, ignio, has been named a Leader in Advanced IT Analytics (AIA) by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA).
ignio was cited in EMA’s report for its unique suite of advanced IT analytics capabilities that help IT functions in global companies to improve service and infrastructure performance, stability and availability, facilitate change management, and capacity optimization.
After evaluating key vendors in the AIOps space, EMA chose Digitate as a true innovator above other solution providers for its quality of advanced analytical insights and heuristics, and its ability to leverage analytics to filter false and redundant alerts, provide real-time predictions and focus on automation. EMA also highlighted Digitate’s other capabilities, such as ‘blueprinting’, which enables IT Operations teams to model complex scenarios in advance of changes or planned implementations of infrastructure, applications and business processes.
“Digitate’s ignio solutions show a high level of sophistication in helping IT perform more proactively and efficiently,” said Dennis Drogseth, Vice President, Enterprise Management Associates. “Digitate’s ongoing focus on advanced automation and operational efficiency across the enterprise sets it apart from many in the industry, and these capabilities should grow even stronger in the coming months and years.”
“ignio continues to receive industry recognition for its innovative advanced IT analytics capabilities and the value they drive for customers,” said Akhilesh Tripathi, Chief Commercial Officer,Digitate. “By designing cognitive automation to work across a broad range of IT functions and processes, we help businesses accomplish far more in today’s Business 4.0 landscape, become far more agile and able to compete and win in fast-paced markets.”
Advanced IT analytics – also known as operational analytics – draws on high volumes of cross-department and sector data to deliver actionable insights and enable intelligent automation to improve IT performance and efficiency. As the rapid evolution of advanced analytics continues, it offers transformative benefits not only for IT operations, but also for IT service management, development and lines of business.
ignio, powered by Advanced IT Analytics (AIA), helps IT operations teams advance key priorities, including:
- Change impact awareness – ignio’s mature blueprint capabilities help organizations to accurately assess the service impact of changes such as application releases, storage configuration, virtualized infrastructure, and infrastructure changes relevant to workload automation and batch scheduling.
- Capacity optimization – IT functions can make the best use of available resources by creating hypothetical scenarios for infrastructure change and capacity planning, scheduling times and changes in overall dependencies across the workload automation process.
- Business impact and alignment – IT and business stakeholders can manage and minimize the cost of service delivery to IT, govern service-level agreement (SLA) commitments and promote OpEx savings and efficiencies across IT – by leveraging the adaptive profiling, smart triggers, self-healing, and real-time prediction capabilities of ignio.
You may would like to read: Cloudsec India 2018 Cybersecurity Industry’s Annual Event
- Digital Transformation Journey helps Newgen Software Improve Customer Experience [Interview] - February 10, 2020
- Abidali Z Neemuchwala CEO and MD of Wipro Steps Down - January 31, 2020
- CXOs and Tech Leaders Expectations from the Union Budget 2020 - January 30, 2020