Wipro Limited formed a new partnership with Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, a leading provider of cyber security solutions globally, to deliver Check Point’s advanced and dynamic cloud security solution, CloudGuard IaaS. This partnership to deliver advanced cyber security solution and threat prevention solutions to maximize customer investment in cloud infrastructure
This strategic worldwide partnership will further accelerate demand for the CloudGuard comprehensive suite of cloud security products, which are focused on advanced threat prevention and safeguarding enterprise cloud applications, infrastructure, and data against the most sophisticated fifth-generation cyber-attacks threatening organizations today. CloudGuard already protects more than 2,000 enterprise cloud environments.
Cloud security is a shared responsibility between the service provider and the customer, which can be a challenging model to implement. Through this partnership, Wipro and Check Point are enabling customers to maximize their investment in cloud infrastructure by defending against the most sophisticated fifth-generation cyber security threats to their cloud assets and data.
Key features of Check Point CloudGuard IaaS include:
- Automated and dynamic policy: CloudGuard absorbs and leverages contextual information about the infrastructure to automatically adjust security policies to any changes in the cloud environment.
- Centralized management: With the Check Point Unified Security Management solution, users can enforce a consistent security policy for all corporate assets across both the public cloud and on-premise infrastructures – all from a single console.
- Rapid deployment: CloudGuard can be deployed in minutes, supporting both pay-as-you-go and –bring-your-own-license pricing models.
- Consolidated logs and reporting: CloudGuard dramatically simplifies compliance and audits by unifying threat visibility for hybrid cloud environments and enhancing forensic analysis.
Sheetal Mehta, Senior Vice President & Global Head of Cybersecurity & Risk Service, Wipro Limited, said, “I am excited about what our partnership with Check Point can bring to our joint customers. We have a shared vision of helping our customers secure their cloud workloads and assets, and our capabilities complement each other. By incorporating Check Point’s cloud security solution into our IaaS offerings, Wipro customers will now benefit from advanced fifth-generation threat prevention for virtualized cloud deployments and enterprise edge applications.”
Itai Greenberg, Vice President of Product Management, Check Point, said, “Enterprises increasingly want to realize the flexibility, agility, and scalability that the public cloud has to offer while incorporating deployments into their existing network infrastructures. The Check Point CloudGuard family enables organizations to do so securely and consistently, delivering comprehensive threat prevention for cloud-based IaaS and SaaS applications and infrastructure workloads. We look forward to working with the hundreds of certified Check Point engineers and cloud experts at Wipro to bring these benefits to our mutual customers and keep them one step ahead of the modern threat landscape.”
You May Would Like to Read:
Interview with Rahul Kumar – Benefits and Potential Pitfalls of Cloud Computing
Latest posts by Deepa (see all)
- Digital Transformation Journey helps Newgen Software Improve Customer Experience [Interview] - February 10, 2020
- Abidali Z Neemuchwala CEO and MD of Wipro Steps Down - January 31, 2020
- CXOs and Tech Leaders Expectations from the Union Budget 2020 - January 30, 2020